As you probably know, I undertook ambitious task – translating Polish website into English so that knowledge will be avilable not only to Poles. The website has over 3300 entries, which have to be translated into English. What’s more, on average, each page counts about 2000 words. After conversion, huge costs come out, taking into account the rates of translators.
At the moment, the process of translating subsequent entries is implemented and paid, either thanks to your support or from my own pocket. However, in order to keep the “rhythm” and continuity of translation I need support. If you want IMPERIUM ROMANUM to grow, and give me some relief, you can help. I encourage you to:
- translating pages into English. You can choose text on your own or just ask me to provide you with example article – you can cotact me: [email protected]
- donating project with even small amounts. Possible methods of payment:
1. Payment with Dotpay -> https://goo.gl/7OWTU
2. Payment with PayPal -> https://goo.gl/Ys2kHe
3. Payment on bank account. You can ask for the bank account’s number by mail: [email protected]
4. Become supporter on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/imperiumromanum
Thank you for every support. I create and share materials for you! Gratias ago!